There’s no clean like Cleanrite clean! Are you looking for commercial carpet cleaning services in Northern California? Look no further than your friends at CRBR, the region’s premier provider of property cleaning services since 1959. For over 50 years we have offered our commercial carpet cleaning services to businesses throughout Chico, Redding, Sacramento, Yuba City and other surrounding Northern California areas, recently expanding to Reno, NV and hope to be around for another 50!
With more than 50 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry, get a value you deserve with a company that you can trust. At CRBR we pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time. Not only do we offer businesses the luxury of regular cleanings and maintenance programs, but we’ll even set it up around your schedule! There’s no need to get to the office early or stay late, with CRBR we work around your schedule to get your carpets cleaned. If you sign up for our SmartCare program, you won’t even need to schedule the program because we will have a regular schedule already set up for you!
Our team is equipped to clean everything thoroughly from small offices to entire office buildings. There’s no job too big and no office too small, call CRBR today for the best and most reliable commercial carpet cleaning services around!
6 reasons why
Our industry is filled with a variety of cleaning companies that all approach the business differently. We have found over the 50 plus years in servicing the North Valley Communities that our customers evaluate cleaning service based on the 6 reasons below. Like our current customers who TRUST Cleanrite Buildrite – CRBR for all their cleaning needs we hope you will come to experience that same trust and value that makes CRBR the best choice for you, your friends and family!
1. What customers consider when choosing a carpet cleaning company: Reputation Cleanrite has been serving the North Valley since 1959. Verne Andreasen started cleaning carpets 50 plus years ago with a philosophy built on the positive reputation he developed with his customers, which we maintain and carry on today. “Your Reputation in business and life are all you have when it comes to value”, Verne would say. We have one of the best reputations in the area. Carpet stores, Interior Designers, Realtors and more recommend our service exclusively
2. Experience CRBR has 50 plus years of experience in cleaning carpets, rugs, flooring and upholstery. This hands-on education and experience have been passed done through the years to all of our quality cleaning technicians. It is that experience which is passed on to you, the customer, for a cleaning experience not equaled in the North State. Through those years we have seen every spot, stain and odor imaginable and have the expertise to solve those problems.
3. Education CRBR maintains the highest level of education provided by the cleaning industry. We are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) and updated in the most recent, cutting-edge cleaning techniques available. Processes such as, “Red Relief”, for those challenging colored stains and urine treatment that can be difficult to address. We are continually being educated on new carpet types as well as new chemistry which will deliver the best cleaning experience for our customers
4. Systems and Procedures CRBR prides itself on having the most advanced systems and processes that deliver value to our customers who expect a great cleaning experience. We focus on getting MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL and MAXIMUM SPOT REMOVAL without leaving a sticky residue or over-wetting carpets. Our 12 step process helps us ensure that you are receiving the best value for the best price and the best cleaning you deserve.
5. Equipment CRBR uses State of the Art equipment that is recommended by all the main carpet manufacturers in maintaining the warranty for your carpet. We use professionally maintained truck mounted machines that deliver a high temperature deep clean and the most powerful extraction on the market. We strive to offer deeply cleaned carpets that dry fast. These powerful machines and the expertise of our technicians help us achieve that goal.
6. Guarantee – CRBR’s 50 plus year reputation is part of our guarantee to you, the customer. We value our reputation immensely and for that reason, we guarantee your satisfaction. CRBR honors a 30 day; money back guarantees if you are not satisfied or if we cannot clean your carpets within reasonable expectations. We will return at no charge to you to address the area of concern. If you are still not satisfied, we will issue a 100% refund up to $500.00.
Our 12 Step Value Added Carpet Cleaning Process leaves your carpets clean and soft. They dry faster and the stay clean longer! Our Mission is to provide you with the most Phenomenal Service Experience ever!
Pre-inspection / Customer Walk Through: Our technician will inspect the carpet or cleaning surface with you to identify problem areas. We will then give you a reasonable evaluation of valued results. This helps us set “your” customer expectations.
Commercial Strength Pre-vacuuming: An often overlooked, but important step in carpet cleaning. Our commercial-grade vacuum will remove fine soil and hairs that are not typically removed during the extraction process. This will result in a greater cleaning experience.
Furniture Moving During Cleaning Process: Our pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. After cleaning, we place plastic/foam tabs underneath your furniture to protect it and your carpet. Beds, dressers, and heavier items are not included in our standard pricing structure.
Pre-Treatment to Loosen Stubborn Soil: A high-concentrate cleaner is sprayed onto traffic areas and spots to break down soils before the extraction process.
Pre-Treat Stubborn Spots: We are experts in stain removal. Spots such as red Kool-Aid, coffee, pet stains and others may need special stain removal treatments. We can remove many stains that other carpet cleaners cannot remove.
Pre-Grooming and Agitation: Done to increase cleaning efficiency.
Soil Extraction Process: Using a powerful truck mounted extraction system, we clean the soil out of your carpet. This process, also known as steam cleaning, cleans to the base of the fiber. We understand fast-drying carpet is important to you. During the extraction process, we have dedicated drying strokes to remove excess water.
Deodorize: We believe your carpet should look good and smell good. That is why we include a deodorizer during our cleaning process at no extra charge.
Rinse Cycle, Neutralizer, and Deodorize: This important step to our cleaning process will help your carpet resist soiling. Neutralized carpets feel softer and stay clean longer. We also believe your carpet should look good and smell good. That is why we include a Fresh-n-Clean deodorizer at no extra charge.
Post Spot Treatment: Any spots or stains remaining will get further treatment with our specialty spotting solutions. For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to ask our technician about “carpet protector” that can be applied.
Post Carpet Grooming for Beauty: Our finishing touch is grooming your carpet. Our technician removes any wand marks and footprints and separates the fibers, standing them up, allowing maximum airflow to decrease drying time.
Post-Customer Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will walk through the home or facility with you to point out the cleaning results. Cleanrite wants to make sure you are ecstatic with the Value we have provided. Together, we inspect the job to ensure you are entirely satisfied with our work. Additionally, we appreciate and value referrals, as we know you will be proud to show everyone the great results you have received from Cleanrite.