CE Credits are required to renew licenses.
States and provinces use different labels. CRBR recommends you verify requirements with your state and province licensing agency before receiving credit for your training’s. CRBR offers both Live CE Credit Training Courses and Online CE credit Portal for insurance agents, insurance adjusters and Real Estate professionals. The CE courses provide you with information to better serve your customers.
CRBR – Cleanrite Buildrite provides educational resources for many of our “Preferred Partners.”
We believe that education is an essential part of building a professional approach to our business. Especially as a professional who prides themselves on. “Doing it RITE.”
We understand that continuing education is vital to your licensing, so we have developed this resource to help you stay current on those requirements. As your “go to” for disaster response, we understand the value of a policyholder, the relationship that has been in place with you the agent and the retention aspect that comes into play when they call.
To give back to those of our “Industry Partners” that count on us for our services, we offer this Web-based portal to assist you with Continuing Education. As a partner, you will need a specific CODE to access the online portal. Please feel free to reach out to the following individuals if you are interested in qualifying for this valuable resource.
- Mark Wood: Redding, CA Area – email@example.com (530) 945-3282
- Jill Cooper: Chico, CA Area – firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 570-1965
- Dustin Bates: Oroville, CA Area – email@example.com (530) 513-1078
- Pam Allison: Yuba City, CA Area – firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 513-1858
- Bob Battezzato: Sacramento, CA Area – email@example.com (530) 570-9070
- Tony Veneris: Reno, NV Area – firstname.lastname@example.org (775) 530-7190