When you invite Cleanrite-Buildrite into your home, you will encounter expert technicians who are trained to deliver to you a tailored and unique service experience. This experience includes treating you and your home with respect. Our customers look to Cleanrite-Buildrite as their preferred carpet service provider. We enjoy our work and it shows! We look forward to welcoming you as a customer and being your preferred carpet service provider.
Cleanrite-Buildrite utilizes only the most proven and effective restorative carpet cleaning techniques and equipment, but don’t just take our word for it. Our cleaning matches the IICRC*’s S-100 standard for carpet cleaning professionals.
There are lots of carpet cleaners out there, but only Cleanrite-Buildrite offers the most complete carpet cleaning services in the North State! From fast, free estimates on carpet cleaning to convenient drop-off and pick-up service for many items, our experienced cleaning technicians strive to make the experience as enjoyable and efficient as possible with minimal disruption of your daily routine. Unlike some of the other carpet cleaners out there, pre-vacuuming, pre-conditioning, spot treatment and moving of most furniture is included in our price, which means no “hidden costs” for our valued customers. Everything is up front at the time of estimate!
Carpet Cleaning Quicktips
The EPA calls professional carpet cleaning "The single most effective way to improve indoor air quality"
Cleanrite Services Quicklinks
- Rug, Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning
- Wood, Tile & Vinyl Floor Cleaning
- Cleaning Vehicles, Offices & More
Carpet Cleaning Services
- Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Service in the North State
- Fast, Free Estimates
- Oriental & Persian Rugs
- Stairs and Runners: All Sizes
- Comprehensive Pet Odor Treatments
- Electronic Deodorization
- Spot Removal
- Scotchgard® Protectant Application
- Pile Lifting
- Carpet Repairs & Re-stretching
- Carpet Pad & Door Metal Replacement
- Furniture Moving
- RVs, Trucks, Autos & Boats
- Mold Remediation
- Pathogenic & Biohazard Cleaning
- Commercial Contracts
50 YEAR “QUALITY OF SERVICE” GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with the service experience you receive from us, we will come back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. We will work with you until you are satisfied with our service and become a "Cheerleader Customer" for CRBR. Our company is built on a solid foundation of qualified, bonded & certified technicians who strive to create a positive customer experience with every opportunity.
Cleanrite-Buildrite: The most thorough carpet, rug, upholstery and drapery cleaning in the North State.
Our proven cleaning methods (supported by the majority of carpet manufacturers on new carpet warrantees) it’s also been called “the single most effective way to improve indoor air quality” by the Environmental Protection Agency!
What's more, being the largest cleaning and restoration contractor in the North State Cleanrite-Buildrite has the largest fleet of specialized vehicles and skilled technicians. As a result we are able to respond more quickly and efficiently, with greater convenience for our customers and never a hassle in scheduling. Since 1959 our cleaning experts have been hard at work in your community, and our carpet-cleaning vans are recognizable from Yreka to Lincoln, California.
*International Institute of Cleaning & Restoration Contractors
We strive to provide exceptional customer service when cleaning carpets. Please help us by preparing your home or office in the following ways:
- If you know the nature of any spots, please inform the technician so that we can maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- We may require the use of an outdoor threaded cold water faucet (except in cold weather climates where they may not be available.)
- We ask that you move all breakables from the cleaning area. We will move and return all furniture to its original position, with the exception of pianos, china cabinets, multimedia equipment, aquariums, and other heavy objects.
- Typical carpet drying time is 6-8 hours. During this time it may be a good idea to keep small children and pets off the area, as well as street shoes that can soil the carpet.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize the carpet varnish stains.
- Our cleaning process is safe for any properly installed carpet. If you are aware of any installation problems, please make us aware of these problems so that we may take extra precautions.